Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pink Funhouse Tour "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" San Jose 09-17-09

Pink Funhouse Tour "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" San Jose 09-17-09 Tube. Duration : 6.15 Mins.


Pink "Fun House Tour" at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, September 17th 2009. One of the best shows I've ever been to. Spot on vocals, perfect pacing, fantastic band, huge circus themed set, dancers, acrobats, theatrics..the works. If you don't have your tickets get them now. www.ticketmaster.com This clip is a brilliant cover of Led Zeppelin's "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You". Little bit of shaky cam in the first few seconds but then I get my act together. Pink's white hair on white skin with white shirt is blown out as usual. I tried snapping my fingers to get Justin's attention so he's look at the camera more but he just wouldn't cooperate ;) Framing's nice though. Shot hand held from the 15 row in section 116 with the Sanyo Xacti HD camcorder. I know there are problems. 1. It's auto focus so the sharpness fades in and out 2. It's auto exposure so Pink ( because she's the whitest thing on stage) if often over exposed. In some cases her face is completely blown out 3. I used digital zoom for the tight shots so it's degraded a bit 4. A bit shaky because it's hand held. So don't bust my chops over quality. If you don't like it. Don't watch it.

Keywords: babe I'm gonna leave you, San Jose 09-17-09

No comments:

Post a Comment