Monday, February 6, 2012

I got leid on SpoonerRadio - Will You Love Me Tomorrow

I got leid on SpoonerRadio - Will You Love Me Tomorrow Video Clips. Duration : 2.18 Mins.


This is for Spooner's "I got leid on SpoonerRadio" contest on Ukulele Underground. I am still a beginner and this is the first time I have recorded myself playing ukulele. Scary! But, I will do anything for my Pookie! (Taken with my digital camera; sorry for the low quality.) "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" was recorded by the Shirelles in 1960, and in 1961, the song went to number one on the Billboard Hot 100. It's ranked as the 101st greatest song of all time, as well as the best song of 1960, by Acclaimed Music. (Go wikipedia go!)

Tags: ukulele, underground, pinkalele, pink, shirelles, cover, will, you, love, me, tomorrow, 1960, spooner, lei

No comments:

Post a Comment