Thursday, January 12, 2012

Roxio Game Capture Unboxing and Setup | Btrizzftw

Roxio Game Capture Unboxing and Setup | Btrizzftw Video Clips. Duration : 7.35 Mins.


I just got my Roxio Game Capture cap yesterday, so i decided to do a vid. I'll be posting up a commentary tomorrow, so you guys can check out the quality. I got this for 59.99 by using the machinima discount and a coupon i found online. Machinima link:www.roxio.com Additional 15% Off Code: ROXIOSTORE15 I know the camera get's fuzzy at the end. :[ it's because i forgot to focus my camera. Sorry, i forgot to include the intro in this vid. Hope you guys don't mind. :X

Keywords: official53x, roxio, game, capture, cap, x-box, PS3, play, station, three, black, ops, montage, machinima, tmartn, fuzzy, camera, pink, commentary, tomorrow, call, of, duty, quality, test, cod4, mw2, canon, call duty, modern, cod5, gameplay, digital, turle, beach, P11, mic, for, commentaries, discount, links, in, description, playthourgh, read, watch, unboxing, setup, tutorial, everyone, cares, Official, 53

No comments:

Post a Comment