Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinky My Male Betta Fish

Pinky My Male Betta Fish Video Clips. Duration : 2.13 Mins.


© DrSeussThing1 This is my first video of my new male Betta fish Pinky. He was the prettiest fish at the store. I named him Pinky because he's pink, in fact, his scales shine like sequins. I used my college colors (blue and white) for the tank decorations! The video is kinda' shaky, but like I said it's my first video. I used my digital camera so there is no sound (like fish talk). Pinky: "Don't I look pretty?" Update: Pinky died two weeks after I bought him. I have videos of the filter incident, his death, and burial if you care to watch them. To find good information on Bettas: wwwDOTbettatalkDOTcom is an example of a really great, in depth website on Bettas and their care (btw I am not associated with this site and there are lots of other great resource sites out there). BUT, I think the best way to get help with Betta or any fish-keeping questions is to join a local fish forum (and a back up would be an international one). Most forums are teeming with experienced members who would be happy to answer your questions. Basically, I'm saying that I am really not an expert but if you want me to answer a question, I will try to help. :) Bettas Are The Coolest! :D © DrSeussThing1

Keywords: Dr, Seuss, Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment