Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Underwater Modeling 3

Underwater Modeling 3 Tube. Duration : 0.23 Mins.


I usually take my underwater photos/videos in the Yuba River. The other day I had my boyfriend take some pictures of me underwater in my Aunt's swimming pool. Later when I was looking at the photos I discovered that he had taken some underwater videos... haha.. So here they are.

Keywords: underwater, under, water, photography, waterproof, digital, camera, olympus, stylus, 770, sw, swimming, pool, sun, light, refractions, reflections, rainbow, heart, bikini, top, mexican, skirt, star, belly, button, ring, pretty, eyes, model, modeling, bright, neon, colorful, colored, dyed, hair, jerome, russel, punky, colours, turqoise, special, effects, atomic, pink, napalm, orange, Meganyourface

No comments:

Post a Comment